Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two Crafts Tonight!!

I was struck by a bit of creative fancy this evening... so I made two keychains out of buttons. I think they turned out rather well so I think I'll make some more. One is yellow and white, the other purple and blue.

I have some beads that I might use too... sort of a mix. I'm going to focus on the buttons though.

So, I don't have the pictures off the camera just yet, but I will get them up here soon.

Oh, and hello to viewers in Latvia and Columbia! So far there have been readers in Canada, Ukraine, Russia, Sweden, Germany, USA, Australia, Netherlands, Columbia and Latvia. Very exciting!!

Not too much else is new... my little guy turns four this weekend... that's pretty mind-blowing... for me anyway! We're doing a birthday party for him and it is looking like most of his daycare buddies will be coming!! Good times!

And now... to bed. Another long day comes to an end and I'm happy to say it was a very good day.
Spread the happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment