Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back In The Game!

Phew... has this ever been a long time coming...

I have made a whole bunch of earrings in the last week or so and have organized all the finished crafts into a tupperware thingy. I also have plans to attend at least one local craft show this November.

So... while there was a bit of a grinding to a halt over the summer, I'm back at it with a vengeance now.

Sometimes I lack follow through it's true... but I'll be damned if I'm going to let the busy-ness of finishing school and trying to find a job while juggling two (somewhat demanding) children to keep me from my goals. I may not get to 500, but I'm sure going to try!

Hoping to get to a dollar store or a craft store soon to get more supplies for fridge magnets. They turned out pretty well so far so I'm going to make more!

Another update to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment