Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SWEET SUCCESS!!!

I did it!! I made my goal of 500 button crafts this year! Today I hit and passed the 500 mark!!

I'll admit, I didn't entirely think I would pull it off this year. Last year was so intense and took so much out of me (willingly given, but still a bit exhausting) I wasn't sure I could keep it up this year. But, with a bit of a summer hiatus and a pick up in the fall, here we are... goal met!

This Saturday I will be at the North Woodside Community Centre Kris Kringle Pancake Breakfast & Craft Sale. Hope some of you local types can make it!

I'd also like to say hello and thank you to my international readers. Congratulations to the Americans on electing your president. Hi to the person in Peru who joined us this week. Always nice to see a European contingent as well... every time I see a country pop up on the map I think of how much I want to travel someday and see all the places you guys are from. Someday!

Now,  it's late here and I'm quite tired. I spent five solid hours trimming dental models today. A wee bit hard on the body, but quite satisfying to watch the pile of untrimmed models go down!

Hope you all have a great evening... cross your fingers for me and my 6/49 ticket... oh the things I could do with 31 million dollars! That's a whole lot of wishes!! Spread the Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment