Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

And the crafting begins!!

I made my very first button craft today!! A cute little cell phone charm. It's basically layered buttons secured on a silver thread (though that may not be the best word for it) and tipped with a bead. I like it... I took pictures but my camera is elsewhere and I'm in no hurry to go find it. I will post some soon though. Hopefully I'll get some more made this week, but I do have two tests and they take priority.

However... they're fun little charms and I think you'll like them too!

So... it begins! I've had a few suggestions for donation destinations... tree planting, the SPCA, Plan Canada, a local hospital, the food bank.... anyone else have any ideas? The more the merrier!

And now... it's getting later and later... so I'm going to get a little more reading done and call it a night. Just couldn't resist posting to let you know I've started!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment