Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Button Bonanza!

This morning one of my teachers approached me in the hall... with a huge tupperware thing FULL of buttons!! There are some from her, her mother, and her grandmother! So amazing!!!

I'm including a picture because it was a very nice, and quite unexpected way to start a Monday morning.




And here are some pictures of my first button craft... a cell phone charm! I've already received two requests for one from ladies in my class! Here's to fun accessories!




I also want to thank a good friend and mentor for her email today with a few suggestions for button crafts. Thank you!!!

And now... to bed! I'm doing an evaluation over tomorrow plus a new one... radiograph time!! Woo-hoo! Here's hoping all goes to plan. :) School is going very well so far and I hope to keep on a positive track. So, with that, good night and happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment