Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Buttons from BC!

Thank you to Gillian the ebay seller from BC!! I decided to contact some button sellers on ebay just to see if they'd be interested and willing to get involved with this project by donating some buttons, and Gillian wrote back and said she would!! So, today, in the mail, I received a lovely package of buttons in all sorts of nice colours and prints. :) Yay!! I told her I would mention her on here and also give her some good ebay feedback. I definitely will! It's always nice when people help out and get involved in any way they can. It doesn't have to be much... everything helps! Gillian's packet is great and I love that it's from all the way across the country. Somehow that just seems a little extra special to me.

So, thank you Gillian!! Everyone who is interested in buttons should check out her ebay sales. Just search buttons and you should be able to find her easily. There aren't too many BC sellers of buttons. I can't remember how to spell her userid offhand, but if I can remember to pop on ebay again I'll put a link up to one of her posts.

In other news... tomorrow is evaluation day... my first one of the new term. We do practical evaluations of skills in the lab and clinic and tomorrow I plan to do three! I'm trying to get a jump on things so that if I need to do any redos then I'll still be in ok shape. Hopefully I'll pass everything the first try!! Then, we have our first test this Friday... must study more. I made cue cards of the terminology, but for whatever reason the stuff just will not stick in my brain! Hmm, maybe it was the four day headache that was causing the lack of adhesion. Well, no headache tonight for a change so perhaps I'll sign off and go hit the books!

Think happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment