Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Quick Little Update

Hey Everyone!!

I'm mostly wrapping things up with A Canvas A Day right now, and of course, collecting buttons and ideas. I stopped in to Chapters last night with my husband.... I surprised him with a movie date night.. and there in the craft section was a book with some button crafts. I didn't buy it, since a lot of crafts weren't actually useful to me, but I did get a couple of good ideas. :) If anyone has suggestions for button crafts, please leave a comment or email me at joanne.arbuthnott@yahoo.ca

Otherwise, not too much else is new... school is looking like a whole heap of insanity in a whirlwind time frame, but I'm enjoying it so here's to the crazy! This is another, very big reason for delaying the onset of craft making... I'll probably tinker pretty soon... and when I do you can expect some pictures and the like.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for a charity I'd love to hear them. I'm still tempted by Children's Wish, but also thinking it would be nice to spread the giving to other worthwhile causes as well.

For now, bed... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment