Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

232 Crafts!

As of tonight I have 232 completed crafts! More if you count every pair of earrings as two crafts, but I don't... so we'll go with 232.

Bonus... it's a palindrome! Yes, I'm a nut for palindromes... I can't help it.

The majority of the crafts are the fridge magnets. I think they make up about half of the total. However, I now have a good deal more earrings on offer and I'm hoping to pick up some more necklace stuff and the pins to make the keychains I want to do.

I did 30 crafts tonight... and if I can keep that up for a few weeks I should be able to hit the 500 goal by the end of the year for sure!

I'm pretty happy with how it's going... with the exception of the glue. It's leaving a funny film on some crafts that comes off if I rub it. Not a huge deal... a bit time consuming... but I worry that it'll come back later. That wouldn't be so good at all. The pricier crazy glue doesn't seem to do it, but the super glue and the jewelry glue (which you'd think wouldn't do it) does. Hmm... might have to buckle down and get more of the 'good stuff'. Yeesh.

Just a quick update... Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment