Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Almost to 400...

Wow! I'm just shy of four hundred button crafts!! Just in the nick of time... the craft show is in two weeks. Do you guys think I can make another hundred crafts in two weeks?? I think so!!

I wrote to Plan Canada to see about donating the money all officially and stuff and no one ever wrote me back. I guess they're not that interested? Well, I can either collect it and donate it on my own, or I can call up my friends at Children's Wish and go that route. Thoughts? I'm still on the fence... would like to support Because I Am A Girl.... but am not impressed that no one replied to my email.

Anyway... it's going to be a busy busy weekend getting the kids and the house all decked out for Hallowe'en. The weather is gorgeous today and the colours on our tree are beautiful. I wish I could keep the world at "Autumn" instead of heading toward winter... sigh. All seasons are beautiful though. Just have to focus on the beauty of twinkling snow and ice rather than the slush and the cold. :) It's all good!

Will keep you posted on the craft tally, and maybe when I get to my 500 goal I'll take and post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment