Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2012

35 more today!

I decided to make some smaller magnets today. They are cute and little... perfect for putting up photos on a fridge, or smaller notes. I use several small magnets on my fridge and thought that a bunch of smaller options would be good too.

Almost to 350 now... probably going to have to take a little break though. I have a costume to make for my little boy! He's going to be a "one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater" for Hallowe'en. Yeah. Try picking that up at Old Navy! LOL

I have lots of elements, just have to put it all together. Should be a fun one at the neighbours' doors... I can see it now...

My Son: Trick or Treat!

Neighbour: Hello! Well, now what are you supposed to be?

My Son: (in a mad excited rush) A oneeyedonehornedflyingpurplepeopleeater!!

Neighbour: (with a confused expression) A what??

Me: (slower) He's a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people-eater. You know, from the song.

Neighbour: Uh...

My Son: (after getting some candy) Thank you! Happy Hallowe'en!

Neighbour: (still looking shell-shocked) Um, bye....

Yup. Good times ahead. :)

The craft show is fast approaching! I need to get my act in gear on display stuff. Where can I find good jewelry display stuff for super cheap?? I really don't need to be spending a fortune on something I'll only use once or twice. Sigh. We'll see if I can come up with something...

Spread some happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment