Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

60% There!

I have 312 crafts made! Woo-hoo! That's just over 60% done!

I have to do a little research on Plan Canada's site before I officially designate it as this year's recipient of all the profits. It's not too late so maybe I'll pop on their and see what I see.

Today I had two wisdom teeth out so it was a bit of a crafty quiet day. I came home and rested during the morning then popped a second movie on and began to slowly make some earrings. This evening I made a few more while my husband watched a tv show he likes but I just can't quite get into. I don't know, it just makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway... so it's up to 312... phew. Still not sure if I'll hit 500 but I'm sure going to try!

There's my quick little update and I'll pop back in a few days. :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment