Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Over Halfway!!

Good evening all!

So... I'm trying to do a nightly update to my tally as I create so that I don't have to recount that which I've already created. I think I'm up to 274 crafts! More than halfway, and about a good solid  night's work away from 60% done!

I've made six little Christmas trees with stars on top courtesy of a tagged post on Facebook that my friend Serina posted. They are stacked green buttons, in varying shades, with a little pearly star on top. I love them!! I want to make more but I'm out of stars and my green supply is getting down to mostly little buttons.

Based on the design I decided to try a snowman wearing a little black top hat. Love him too! So much fun can be had with teeny little buttons.

The downside to my night was when the glue ran down my fingers.... whoops! Luckily I noticed in time and pried my skin apart. Ouch. No trip to the emergency room for me please!

So it has been pointed out to me that I haven't posted a single picture of my latest creations. Possibly I haven't posted any pictures. I might have one of the cell phone charm I made at the very beginning, but I'm doubting that even. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually...

In closing for tonight, I'm going to send out some more happy vibes to my friends who could use them and to any one out there who needs a little influx of happy. Hope you are all well and smiling!

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment