Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Necklace Time!

I'm starting to think I might be addicted to craft supply shopping and subesquently craft making! I just had to nip over to the store on my lunch break today to pick up/clear out all their magnets and I bought a bunch of cord/necklace stuff too. They didn't have the pin things I want for the keychains, but I know where to go for those. Perhaps tomorrow night...

I had signed up for a soccer class, but sadly not enough people joined so it got cancelled. Ah well, another night of the week free for craftiness!

I'm feeling pretty good about making it to my 500 goal! And... over 400 page views so far! Somehow I doubt that it'll crack 12000 like last year's project, but then again I was blogging every night and posting pics of the week's work on the Fridays. I haven't done that this time because I'm just too busy. That year took a lot out of me... worth it of course... but hard to keep that up!

Getting super excited for my new job... I'm working there this Friday and then starting up 'for real' next Friday. Should be pretty awesome!

So... that's some happy for me, now I'm going to send some happy out to the world... and one person in particular. A really sweet, kind person that I know is having some medical tests done on Friday and she's nervous about it. So... if you can, please send some happy vibes out there for her. Thanks!!

And now, let's see if we can get to 500 views by Hallowe'en... share this blog with your friends! I'll try to get some pictures up... you know... eventually!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment