Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Ideas!

So tonight I made another dozen magnets, but the best part is, my husband helped me figure out how I'm going to make the keychains I so wanted to make! Now I'm extra excited to do those too!!

It'll mean another trip to the craft store(s) but I think it'll be worth it!!

I'm also going to try to sort out getting a table at the local farmer's market, probably in late November/early December. I think another friend of mine (who does stunning art work in a variety of mediums) is interested in getting a space too. That would be nice... to sell some art and keep each other company. :)

Anyway, not much else is new... just trucking along. I think I just might reach my goal!

Still debating the charity though... Plan Canada or Children's Wish? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment